Thank you to our generous community supporters for joining us in celebrating 10 years of the Golisano Children’s Hospital Fashion Show!
The high-spirited affair, held Dec. 6 at the Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort & Spa, attracted more than 470 guests and featured a gourmet luncheon, fashion show and multiple fundraising opportunities. Golisano Children’s Hospital supporters helped raise more than $119,000 to support Kids’ Minds Matter, the pediatric mental and behavioral health movement in Southwest Florida.
More than a dozen models participated in the fashion show, including representatives and physicians from Lee Health, community leaders representing supporting business, as well as current and former Golisano Children’s Hospital patients Kayden and Brantley Sellick, Lucas and Skye Saunders, Arianna Llechu, and Sophia Cameratta. Models sported apparel from 16 local and national clothiers, including White House | Black Market, Brodeur Carvell, Dillard’s, Mondo Uomo, Evelyn & Arthur, Gigi’s Children’s Boutique and more.
Thank you, Sponsors!
Presenting Sponsor – an anonymous philanthropic supporter
Gold Runway Sponsors
- Marty and John Howard
- VaNita and Jim Laurito
Silver Runway Sponsors
- Angie Nichols
- Carol Wood and Claire McMahon Team (John R. Wood Realtors)
- Don Blake (Picket Fence Appraisals)
- Kathie and Dave Shellenbarger
- Pat Smart
- Cameratta Companies
- Dorothy Daly (In Memory of Marian Niehaus)
- Nancy Near and Friends
- Seminole Casino Hotel
- Stock Development
- Dr. Michael Gressel and Cheri Bush
- Key Private Bank
Bronze Table Sponsors
- Altaira Social
- Bank of America Private Bank
- Bob and Gail Hanson
- Mary McVay
- Maryanne Kennedy (Downing Frye Realty, Inc.)
- Sandra and Jack Adams
- Amy Quaremba and Friends
- Diane Lepola (UBS Financial Services)
- Genesis Wealth Management (UBS Financial Services)
- Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort & Spa
- Vi at Bentley Village
Magazine Sponsor – èBella Magazine
Interested in attending or sponsoring the December 2020 event? Email us!